The vision, mission, projects and initiatives
The Foundation has the goal; To create a society that works for all individuals regardless of their braintypes, we develop in projects, the tools, community, campaigns, researches and products, to enhance societal equality, social connections and cooperation between neurodivergent and neurotypical individuals, thereby supporting to move forward towards a neurodiverse society.
The Foundation will reach her goals by:
- research activities, production, innovation and distribution of projects that facilitate equality, self-management and effective joining for neurodivergents in the classroom, on the working space, in friendships, in groups in relationships and as individuals in society.
- campaigns of information that foster mutual understanding, curiosity and acceptable between neurodivergent and neurotypical individuals,
- developing knowledge and tools for effective communication that take into consideration how communication and cooperation is enacted by neurodiverse individuals
In transparancy, we publish our full statutes & boardmembership publicly:
- Founding document – statuten & akte van oprichting Stichting Neurodiversiteit
- Chambre of Commerce – KVK Details
The Foundation has projects
- Signs language*
- Shakes language *
- Swipes language*
- Coaching App *
- Signs Messenger *
- Auti Matcher *
- Virtual Assistant Mini *
- Self-management app *
* in cooperation with 2Tango & educational partners, based upon 2Tango insights & technology
The Neurodiversity Foundation has initiatives
- ATHENS initiative
- Transactional Chatbot Competition – run by ATHENS
- Neurodiversity information campaign – run by ATHENS
- Divergent Minds Online Magazine – run by Neurodiversity Foundation and their supporters
- National Neurodiversity Pride Day
Presentation of the ATHENS Initiative
We are based in the Netherlands, and have offices in Rotterdam and Amstelveen. Please contact us, if you wish to meet us.
- Main office: marconistraat 16, 3029 AK, Rotterdam
- Postal adres: tiengemeten 131, 1181 CS, Amstelveen
Logo & Designfiles
These are the rainbow colors of the Neurodiversity Foundation. They are similar but different from the rainbows of other Diversity & Pride groups.
This is the design guide of the Neurodiversity Foundation. They are the core, upon which we will add new variations to suit our goals.
- Our Chambre of Commerce number is: 71010025
- Bank account used by the foundation: NL02INGB0007727974
If you want to send us a message, these are some of your options:
1) fill the contactform on this website.
2) send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) send a message via linkedin: Linkedin CEO Tjerk Linkedin CTO Omotola
4) send a call-me-back textmessage to our phone, explaining who you are and why you want to be called back: 0614034299